Calcium sulphate binders for self-levelling screeds
PRONTOPP® AZO Compound 2000 F
PRONTOPP® AZO Compound 2000 F is used as a binding agent to create a homogenous, easily processed, self-levelling anhydrite screed. The binding agent already includes all the necessary aids to ensure a comfortable processing of the fresh mortar as well as a reliable hardening.
Synthetic binding agent for producing self-levelling anhydrite screeds without sinter skin of strength class CA C25-F4 and higher.
Particularly suitable for: - Truck mixer systems - Batching plants - One-chamber silo systems - Two-chamber silo systems - Construction site screed
- Fast installation, considerable pouring output
- Homogenous screed mortar, no extra compacting required
- Low swelling and shrinkage behaviour enabling large areas to be laid with a reduced number of expansion and contraction joints.
- Screed surface without sinter skin; no grinding necessary
- Accessible after 72 hours, partially loadable after 5 days.
- In case of heated screeds, heating can start from 5th days
- Biologically friendly building product.