Calcium sulphate binders for semi-dry screeds
PRONTOPP® Pronto Compound C
PRONTOPP® PRONTO Compound C is used as a binding agent to create a homogenous, easily processed, semi-dry calcium sulphate screed. The binding agent already includes all the necessary aids to ensure a comfortable processing of the fresh mortar and a reliable hardening.
- Binding agent for producing semi-dry calcium sulphate screeds of strength class CA C25-F4 and higher.
- Faster ready to lay - approx. half of normal drying time
- Water-saving due to plastification.
- Low swelling and shrinkage behaviour enabling large areas to be laid with a reduced number of expansion and contraction joints.
- Accessible after 24 hours, partially loadable after 48 hours.
- In the case of heated screeds, functional heating can begin after just 4 days.
- Biologically friendly building product.